Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Marooned in Minecraft E03

So, after a weekend with no uploads, and over a week of no updates to this blog, I've got a new Marooned in Minecraft for you. This video covers days 7, 8, 9 and 10. I decided I did not like the style of narration on this series, so it's no longer in-character. I had a hell of a time gathering the animals for my pens, but I'm glad to be able to breed them. I didn't get quite as much done as I would have liked, but for now I think the area around my house is mostly safe. I do fear that I got hit with the peaceful bug, since I didn't see a single hostile mob while I was playing, so next video I'm going to have to make sure I start with a hard world before I go into hardcore and start recording. Next time, I think I'll also have to start punching grass to gather more seeds, cause that wheat field is taking an awful long time to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment