Thursday, August 16, 2012

Things in the works

So wow, my subscriber count has been shooting up, I'm so happy to have you guys around and I love hearing from you. So, as I write this, I have almost 400 subs, and my estimation shows it's only going to be two weeks before I hit 500. This is amazing!
Before 500 hits, I need to get an idea of what I'm going to do to celebrate with you guys. I'm thinking a livestream of some sort. Maybe just a general livestream, playing Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, Tribes, whatever? Most of you guys come for the Minecraft, I know that for a fact, so maybe just livestream that, but for how long?
Of course, I've also thought of livestreaming for Tribes for Charity when I reach my goal, so I don't want to overdo it, or make that seem less special. Maybe I can find some other way to celebrate? But what else is there?
I thought about doing a contest, like give away a game on steam, maybe give away a copy of Minecraft? I do have some gifts in Steam still from the summer sale, would you guys be interested in that?
I would love to hear from you guys as to what I can do to thank you all for joining me in this youtube adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment