Saturday, October 27, 2012

And so it ends . . . sorta

So, I have uploaded my very last episode of Meandering with Munchmo to youtube. The show has finished and I will not upload another, but that doesn't mean it's over. From now on, every Friday I will livestream the show on my Twitch.TV channel! So make sure you're following me there so you'll know when I go live. That's http://www.twitch.tv/munchmo
I haven't decided yet what time it will be, but I will be announcing it on youtube with a short commercial. I think I'll go for an hour each night, we'll see though, depends on how the audience is.
Also, I will be trying to focus more on Hardcore, see if I can bring that show to a close. I feel like my videos are a little too across the board, and I need to narrow down my focus to bring better content to you guys.
Along with these changes, Mining with Munchmo is coming back! The show will change a little, but I'll wait till the first episode is up to discuss with you guys more about that. With 1.4 out now, I've turned that world from bukkit server to a vanilla server.
Also with 1.4 out, I won't be spending much time on the UHCS until it is updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment