Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Channel trailer?

Here's a little blurb I've been playing with for my channel trailer, I think it sounds ok, but I have to record it and see how it goes.

Hello strangers, Munchmo here. Welcome to my channel, I hope you'll stick around a while. To tell you a little about what I do, I make all sorts of gaming videos with a focus on Minecraft but I play many other games I enjoy. I release a variety of daily Minecraft videos. You'll get Vanilla and Modded Minecraft, as well as PVP, custom maps and other challenges! On my channel you'll also get new videos from games such as Timber and Stone, Don't Starve, Hawken, and anything else I feel like playing. In my archive you'll be able to find other games such as Tribes: Ascend, Binding of Isaac, The Walking Dead, Bioshock Infinite, and many more. Thanks for giving me your time and I hope you'll join the ranks of Munchmo's Minions by clicking that subscribe button!

No comments:

Post a Comment