Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back on Track

So, now that the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta is over, I've got a couple of weeks until I can start playing the game. Of course, I've also still got WoW, and a friend of mine convinced me to check out DC Universe. Oh, and I'm still in the Tribes: Ascend beta. But, even with all that, I'm still making time for Minecraft. I know it's been a while since I've posted or put up a new video, but worry not! I've recorded some more footage, so you can look forward to a new episode of Marooned! This video has me doing some mundane work around the island and some exploring until I come across something really cool, and then I set to work! You'll have to wait until the video is up to find out what it is! I will tell you there was a moment when I was afraid this might be the last episode in that series!

No comments:

Post a Comment