Thursday, May 16, 2013

More minecraft!

Sorry it's been so long, but this place doesn't get much traffic so I've been neglecting it. Today I want to talk about some recent changes as well as some upcoming stuff.
As you may know, I've got a new series, TerraFirmaCraft! It is so much fun and I just don't want to stop. But I know a lot of you have been missing FTB, and so have I. Still no news on the 1.5 update, so what I'm going to do is get a final map on the server tomorrow running FTB Ultimate 1.10 without RedPower2.
That means another fresh world for the livestream! I hope you guys are ready, last week's stream didn't have a lot of viewers, but I forgot to put up my announcement video, so it was kind of my fault.

See you there!

Quick note to self, TFC +/- 750 (Hills) -3300

No comments:

Post a Comment