Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just another update

So, Bukkit finally released an updated version to work with 1.8.1. I've got my server updated and moved the new world into it. I've started feeling better, so less coughing and sniffling. I am planning on doing another video tonight, but I think it might have to be another special edition since there is already a pre-release of 1.9 out! I'll likely throw together a single player game and run around in it giving my impressions of the updated content. Once 1.9 (and for that matter, 1.10) is officially released, I'll probably start a new world again for it. Because of that, the current project I'm planning on undertaking in the new world that was created for 1.8 might be put off until we're not expecting a major update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment