Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here it comes!

So I have my newest Let's Play series up and ready for release. I am playing on hard (not hardcore) in a new world with Mo' Creatures, Weeping Angels, Rei's Minimap, and Somnia installed. Now it turns out I didn't install Somnia right, so it didn't work the first couple nights (during this episode) but I think I've got it installed and working now.
I would love if you guys have any suggestions of other mods to install that would make it more dangerous to play. Of course, I'm sure it'll get even more intense once I start cave diving.
Also want to remind you guys that I don't know much of anything about Mo Creatures so I'm sure there's going to be a lot of stuff I miss out on, so please feel free to leave me comments and suggestions about what I need to do.
I had to do this all in Minecraft 1.0 though, since the mod author of Weeping Angels hasn't updated since then. There appears to be someone else who has updated it, but I'd rather have the official release.
Rei's Minimap
Weeping Angels
Mo' Creatures
Somnia

No comments:

Post a Comment