1 Cup milk chocolate chips (melted)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Cup Butter
1.5 cup sugar
.5 cup flour
.5 Cup Cocoa Powder
.5 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
16 Biscoff Cookies (chopped)
1 cup Cookie Butter
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Melt the .5 cup Chocolate and leave to cool slightly whilst the rest is made.
3) Beat the butter & sugar thoroughly until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix well (if it looks like its starting to curdle/split add a few spoonfuls of the flour)
4) Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, melted chocolate and salt and fold together – fold in the chocolate chips and Lotus biscuits in and pour into the pan. – Make sure you do NOT overmix the mixture as it will not bake correctly, and might ruin the taste!!
5) Put the Cookie Butter into a heatproof bowl/jug and microwave for 20-30 seconds until liquidy – pour over the Brownies and then swirl through the mixture with the end of a cake skewer.
6) Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean, and leave to cool fully in the pan. Since I modified an existing recipe, the cook time may be wrong. Please watch your brownies as they cook.