Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meander with me now

So, 30 Minecraft videos, wow. I'm kinda surprised at myself for that. And over only 5 months? That averages out to be more than one video a week. Obviously it hasn't been too hard, cause they're really fun to make, and I just love playing Minecraft. The hardest part is putting them together, and I still have some issues when it comes to that. I kinda wish I had a good opening, I tried putting something together once, but it really didn't work for me.
Once again, thanks to all my current subscribers, it makes me happy to know that I don't totally suck, and some people find me interesting. As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Links, lists and video behind the cut.

Speaking of interesting, here's my list of Let's Players that I subscribe to in no particular order:
Kurtjmac
Docm77
Etho
Coestar
Sethbling
Bdoubleo
Davechaos
Donut223isme
Mookake
Figrollin
Mruberdominator
Also, so far the seeds I have for my new hardcore game are:
-179234
notchisdead
acheron
namek
blackstar
europa
penisland
phobos
Gimmeabreak
lost

No comments:

Post a Comment