Wednesday, March 28, 2012

IRL Update, etc

So, I just want to apologize if my videos come through a little late or rushed, I'm trying my best to keep putting out a video every day, but I've had a lot of stuff going on in the real world lately so I may end up having to skip a day or even worse, put out sub-par quality videos to make up for that.
Hopefully there hasn't been any real issues yet, and I'm going to try my best to make sure there are none, but who knows what might happen in the future. I'm currently in the process of buying a house (as you may have seen from the IRL video I posted yesterday) which may take my focus away from Minecraft at times. It has been putting me under a bit of stress, which is making me a little scatterbrained.
I'll also have a bit of an issue with videos once I've bought the house, because I'll have to move and I'll certainly be without an internet connection at home for a little while. I'm going to try to make sure I have a small backlog of videos to upload at that point so I can keep uploading them for you guys, but with things are working now, that may be easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment