Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A few things

One, I'd like to apologize for the lateness of Mining with Munchmo, but I had a long weekend at work, so I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to get videos put together.
Today I should be recording another special video for you, although I'm not exactly sure how it will turn out. My son wants me to play in his Hunger Games series, and so I will, and I will record it, but I'm not sure how the footage will be, or even what being part of the games involves.
I will definitely get a new Meandering put up on time this week. And I will keep up with Hardcore, although with the new Avidcrafter server I won't be pushing out as many hardcore episodes as I was. I do think I'm going to try something a little different in the next hardcore episode though, and see how that goes.
On an unrelated note, EA released another video showcasing the GlassBox game engine that was built for the new SimCity. I absolutely cannot wait for the game, it looks so unbelievably awesome. If you're interested in checking out the video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment