Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Killing time at work

I'm really bored at work and can't find anything to entertain myself, so I decided to entertain you instead! Last night I finally finished going through hours of footage to make the next video in the Inheritance series. There's still some work to be done, but the bulk is completed and I'm so happy about that.
My October Lootcrate should be here today too, so expect another unboxing this week! I'm excited to see what kind of scary (the theme this month is Fear). I still have to wait till Nov 9 for my vacation video to be released from content ID.
On my gaming channel, you can expect to see something new soon. . . . I couldn't stop myself from buying Sims 4. After SimCity, I fear I will be disappointed, but I've watched Guude play it enough to see that it seems like a decent game, and I really enjoyed previous Sims games. I do feel bad for helping support EA.

No comments:

Post a Comment