Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Part 3 of The Inheritance is Finally Done!

And damn, it was a lot of work! I went through many hours of footage to put this together, and if I had it all to do again, I think I might have done things differently. I'm really proud about how the video turned out though, so I'm glad I put in all the effort.
Making this video has definitely given me some ideas for how to film future endeavors. I need to learn to be more patient when filming still or panning shots. A nice slow pan across a room can do wonders!
I've still got a lot more videos to put together. I've got a special video coming next week, plus I still have to get my Maker Faire video done, as well as put together a video from my trip to Nova Scotia.

Thanks again for supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment