Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I make a new friend

So, part 4 is uploading now and part 5 is queued and ready to go. I felt it necessary to split the last recording up into two parts, and in doing so I've made you wait a bit for an updated map, but the time has finally come! For those of you who haven't watched the video yet, I don't want to spoil the surprise about who my new friend is. I haven't come up with a good name for him yet, but I'm sure in time I'll give him one.
As you can on the map after the cut, I spent a lot of time sailing to find another landmass. I did come across a few smaller islands on the way, but they didn't have anything that looked worthwhile to stop for. What's really great is if you look closely enough, you can see the spot where I got knocked out of my boat and I built a little tower in the ocean to craft a new boat.
Also on the map you'll find Herobrine (which I've been told has since been destroyed) and a giant creeper. I'm just glad that the kids are being creative in creative mode instead of just lacing the whole world with TNT and blowing it to kingdom come. Of course, they are riddling the world with new caves as they dig around looking for god knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment