Saturday, November 19, 2011

Minecraft is released!

So, in honor of the Minecraft release, I posted a quick video showing off my BC/IC world. I had that one uploaded as the livestream of the Minecon opening ceremonies were going. Then, just as the game was released, I updated to Minecraft 1.0 and started up a new vanilla server with a fresh world and livestreamed for like 3 hours! The livestream is available in my archives at twitch.tv and I've also begun cutting up the footage into more interesting little videos as part of the new series I'm doing for youtube. As I write this blog post I'm uploading the first video. I'm going to try to make these a bit shorter than my other videos too, but we'll see how that goes. After the cut, you can see find the first part of my new youtube series and also a map of the world as I left it after the livestream.

No comments:

Post a Comment