Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More automation in minecraft

So, I've not posted here in the past week or so, but I figured I'd give you an update on what I've been up to. Saturday was the Far Lands or Bust livestream. I spent all day listening to that while working on my Buildcraft world. I've begun the process of automating what I do in there a lot. After clearing an area in the ocean I started my base underwater. So far it's going pretty well, but I've still got to get my logic down on how to deal with the raw materials and such. One problem I have is, one of the chunks I'm building in spawns slimes, so sometimes I'll go down to the lowest layer and there'll be a nice big slime waiting for me.
I'm really excite about Friday. I'm going to do a livestream myself at my Twitch.TV channel of a new world I'll be starting in the newly released Minecraft 1.0! I'll be starting just after I get home from work and going till I can't stay up anymore. I've got a new plan for this world on how I'm going to play. I think I'll also be recording it to turn into a shorter video for my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment