Saturday, October 15, 2011

Marooned, E02

So, I'm encoding the second episode of Marooned as I type this. I have to admit, I'm still not exactly sure where I'm going with this series, but the second episode wasn't nearly as harrowing as the first. A lot less chance of totally losing it. I did film this in two segments (although, only a very small portion was actually filmed in the second segment). And, if you pay close enough attention, you can see that I did update to 1.9 pre-release 4. I'm getting a little bit more comfortable with the narration style, but I'm still not sure if I like it.
I've decided that this series will be more of an exploratory series. Since I've been talking so much about finding out where everyone is, and where I am and what happened to me as the character, I have good motivation to actually explore the world. Also, with it being in 1.9, it'll give me a good reason to go places I might not otherwise, to see some of the new content out there. I figure too, since I'll be exploring I can keep posting and updating the world map on this blog so people can share in my adventure, and maybe they can also post and give me direction in what they'd like to see.
Video and map after the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment