Friday, October 28, 2011

Melon Time!

So, I finally got a new video up. Sorry it took so long, but I don't get a ton of time alone to record, however my schedule at work just changed which will allow me free time daily to record more often. In this episode of Mining with Munchmo I explore the world in search of an abandoned mineshaft so I can get some melon seeds to setup an automated melon farm. I won't go into a ton of detail, but it turns out my server was running on easy, so I kinda got screwed by the poison spider experience. I have since turned the difficulty up to hard, so in the future I'm sure to get poisoned.
I did come across a couple of dungeons as well, which I lit up, but did not destroy the spawner, so I might try to use those (or at least one of them) to make a dungeon grinder or maybe just a single mob farm. I would just have been happier if they had been skeletons instead of zombies.
In the video I made reference to Zombles, which I've picked up by watching Kurt J Mac's videos, and for those of you unfamiliar with him, check out his channel on youtube.
I also noticed the last couple videos I uploaded had black borders and I couldn't understand why, but I finally fixed that so this video should be sized right.

Micromancero's auto melon farm tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment