Monday, October 24, 2011

Sorry :-(

So, I know I said I wanted to get a video made this weekend, but I didn't, and I'm sorry. I had a fairly busy weekend, and didn't find any time to myself to actually record anything. I'm going to try to get something done this week. Maybe even two videos to make up for the missing one. I will make myself have free time to get it done. I did have time to play a lot of my modded buildcraft world. I might do an intro video into that in the future, but for now I'm sticking with the two series I've got going now (until another update where I'll start a third, unless I die in Marooned). Buildcraft did just release another update, hopefully the SMP portion will be more stable.
Just had a new user join the Bukkit server, my son's cousin. I haven't been on that world in a while, so we'll have to see what's new there when I record Mining With Munchmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment